This is a cheery way to decorate your wall and so much fun to make. Inchies are 1 x 1 inch squares and can be decorated according to theme, holiday, color or just about anyway you like. It is an absolutely good way to use up small scraps of paper, fabric, scrapbook embellishments or anything you have around. Once you have a collection of inchies, you can consider displaying them on a canvas such as the one in the picture below.
For this project you will need:
- different colors of yellow, white and orange cardstock
- corrugated cardstock
- embellishments and charms with spring and Easter motifs such as bunnies, chicks, flowers, etc...
- gold wire
- fibers, netting, fabric, etc...
- paper punches with spring motifs
- beads and buttons
- yellow glitter
- yellow chenille
- 3-D foam tape
- craft glue and stick glue
- 15 x 15 cm canvas for 16 inchies
- anything small item you can find to fit the theme
Let the picture inspire you and give you ideas how you can decorate your inchies. The theme here is spring and Easter and has a refreshing look of spring in the shades of yellow, white and orange. Once you have completed the amount of inchies you need, the next step is to organzie them onto the canvas. These inchies were adhered using 3-D foam tape. It sticks well to both the paper and to the canvas and is not messy.