Instructions for one fish:
1. Place two pieces of felt on top of each other and pin. Trace the cookie cutter on the felt and then cut out.
2. Sew the two layers together, leaving an opening for stuffing the fish. Cut the fish out, leaving a small border.
3. Stuff lightly and then place under the machine and sew opening closed.
4. Hand sew the sequins on. You will be working just under the surface of the felt (meaning the area under the top layer where the batting is) so no stitches will be seen on the backside.
5. Double your thread and then insert the opening ends through the needle. Stick the needle just under the surface of the felt and bring it up again next to where you entered and then insert the needle through the thread loop to secure it.
6. Insert a sequin onto the needle and then a bead. Push both down to the felt. Then insert the needle through the sequin again (not the bead), go just under the surface of the felt and bring it up again where your next sequin will be placed. Continue in this manner until the fish is covered to your satisfaction.