For this project you will need:
- Scrapbookpaper by Cosmo Be Good Paper Collection - 1 sheet
of “Peppermint Candy”, “Poinsettia” and “Ornaments”
- tag paper punch
- rubber or clear stamp with message “With Love” or message of
- embossing stamp pad with green ink
- clear embossing powder
- sewing needle
- small heart paper punch
- small hole puncher
- mini red brad
1. Follow the instructions “How to Make a Valentine’s Day Paper Heart Goodie Holder”.
2. Before adding handle, punch tag shape out of red side of “Poinsettia” paper. Stamp message on it and heat emboss it following manufacturers instructions.
3. Cut a 2.5 cm x 8 cm strip of the “Ornaments” paper. Punch 2 small hearts on one end of the strip. In each the tag and the strip, punch a tiny hole at the top and attach them to the heart using the brad which holds the handle.