Instructions: (decorate the pumpkin on both sides so it can be hung in the window)
Recommended Ages: 6 and older
Time required: about 15 minutes
1. Print out the pattern and transfer the markings onto appropriately colored cardstock or heavy construction paper. You will need 1 whole pumpkin, 2 pumpkin center pieces, 1 pumpkin stem and 4 pumpkin leaves.
2. Older kids can color around the outside edges of the pumpkin. This highlights these edges and adds a more realistic look to it)
2. Now use stick glue to adhere the pieces to each other. As an alternative, instead of gluing the pumpkin middle piece on, you can place foam tape on the backside of the pumpkin middle piece and then adhere it to the pumpkin for extra dimension.
3. Cut a piece of paper cord and then insert it underneath the pumpkin middle piece.
4. Poke a hole through the stem and add a string for hanging if wished.