1. Cut your paper twice to measure 30 cm x 10 cm (12 inches by 4 inches).
2. For the first sheet, pleat fold the paper along the short side until the paper is used up.
3. This is now how it looks.
4. Fold the paper in half and staple the middle together. Repeat the above steps for the second sheet of paper.
5. Glue both halves now together to form a circle. Glue the open sides also together.
6. Punch out a star and glue to the center of the circle.
7. To finish, poke hole in any pleat and insert thread for hanging.