* The shamrock is created with 2 colors of green.
* For the pot of gold, the pot itself is brown and yellow represents the gold.
1. Parents print out the template as large as possible so it fits the cardstock. Older kids can cut the templates out themselves and parents can cut for the tots.
2. From each piece of tissue paper, tear pieces out that are approximately 4 cm x 4 cm or 1.5 inches x 1.5 inches. It does not matter if the pieces are a little larger or longer. This is just an estimate. Wad each piece in a ball.
3. Apply plenty of glue on the first area you wish to do.
4. Press the wads into the wet glue.
5. Make sure to cover all of the white spaces of each section.
6. If the shamrock does not look like a shamrock, the backside can be trimmed some to cut away excess paper.
7. Treat each section of the rainbow separately.