For this project you will need:
- white, red, blue, grey and yellow cardstock
- school glue
- pattern below
- circle punch for windows or use pattern
- piercing needle
- string for hanging
(All of the pieces are doubled except for the basic lighthouse tower part. That way, the lighthouse will look good from both sides. Once you do one side, repeat the same step again for the other side - reversing the pieces.)
1. Print out the patterns to the size of your printer paper.
2. Transfer the markings to create permanent templates as described in the tutorial below.
3. Trace the templates onto the appropriate colored cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
4. Start by gluing the top blue windows onto the roof piece.
5. Adhere the roof piece onto the white lighthouse. Adhere the grey piece now over covering the seam lines.
6. Glue the red stripes onto the lighthouse.
7. Glue on the door and the round yellow windows.
8. Pierce a hole through the top and tie a string through it to hang.