1.Take the first rectangle and pleat fold it longways. The pleats should be 1 cm in size.
2. Take the second rectangle and pleat fold it shortways. The pleats should also be 1 cm in size.
3. Take the first rectangle and fold in half. Poke 2 holes through center as seen in the picture below.
4. Insert the 2 thread ends in the hole and then through the head. Form a knot in the ends for hanging afterwards.
5. Now glue the ďdressĒ second rectangle underneath and in the center of the first rectangle.
6. Dot eyes and a mouth on the angel. Use the red pencil to blush the cheeks.
7. Glue the angelís hair on her head.