For this project you will need:
- 2 white pom-poms - one measuring 2 cm and the second
pom-pom measuring 2.5 cm
- small snowman hat approximately measuring around 2 cm
- thin red satin ribbon
- dimensional paint in the colors of black and orange
- red embroidery floss for hanging
- hot glue gun
1. Hot glue the small pom-pom onto the larger pom-pom.
2. Poke a small hole through the top of the snowman hat. Now cut a 10-15 cm piece of embroidery floss and double knot the two ends. Take the loop and pull it through the hole in the hat so that the knot is inside of the hat just under the hole. This will hold the floss in place. Now glue the hat onto the pom-pom head.
3. Make a ribbon bow and glue it onto the front of the snowman.
4. Use the dimensional paints and dot on eyes and a nose.