1. Cut from 2 sheets of the “12 Days of Christmas” scrapbook paper all 12 motifs out from each sheet. Each motif is approximately 6.5cm x 9.5 cm.
2. Use the double sided adhesive and adhere each of the motifs onto the middle of each 7 cm x 10 cm pieces of off-white cardstock.
3. Pack the cards now into a gift bag and seal close.
4. Fold the 6 cm x 12 cm piece of off-white cardstock and staple it to the bag. Staple it in a way so that the scrapbook which will afterwards be adhered on it will cover the staples.
5. Now cut out the scrapbook paper to the size of 5 cm x 11 cm and adhere it onto the middle of the off-white bag topper.
6. Punch a hole in each side of the bag topper and adhere a brad into each hole.
These are the cards created with the paper.
The 12 Days of Christmas Scrapbook paper.
Scrapbook paper used for the bag topper
Both sheets of scrapbook paper were within this pack of scrapbook paper from Dovecraft Christmas Traditional 36 Sheet Value Pack. The pack contains 3 sheets of 12 designs and is designed by 6 top British Designers. This pack was ordered from scrapshed.co.uk.