For this project you will need:
- clean jelly or food jar, mustard glass or other glass that can be recycled
- netting from vegetables - used for onions, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.... or other netting
- collected seashells or other beach findings
- tea light
- transparent double sided tape
- hot glue gun
1. Clean your jars.
2. Remove any fasteners from the netting. Cut it to a length that will fit around the jar plus a little bit more. Try not to pull much on the netting as it stretches out of shape easily.
3. Cut a one centimeter or 1/2 inch strip of double sided tape the height of the jar and adhere the strip vertically down the jar. Take your netting, wrap around the jar, overlap the two ends and adhere them to the tape.
4. Add hot glue to the shells and adhere them randomly to the jar as desired. The hot glued shells are an additional help holding the netting to the jar.