Inchies are 1 x 1 inch squares and can be decorated according to theme, holiday, color or just about anyway you like. It is an absolutely good way to use up small scraps of paper, fabric, scrapbook embellishments or anything you have around. Once you have a collection of inchies, you can consider displaying them on a canvas such as the one in the picture below.
For this project you will need:
- different colors of blue, white and silver cardstock
- embellishments and charms with maritime motifs such as fish, seagulls, seashells, stars, lighthouses,
- silver wire
- fibers, netting, fabric, silver wire, etc...
- paper punches with maritime motifs, stars, circles, etc...
- beads and buttons
- 3-D foam tape
- craft glue and stick glue
- 20 x 20 cm canvas for 25 inchies