For this project you will need:
- white, orange and light green modelling felt (very stiff
- felt tip pens in the colors of dark yellow and light
- nylon string
- hot glue gun
1. Print out the pattern to your choice of size. Glue the page onto a cereal box side and cut out. This will create permanent templates.
2. Trace the templates on the appropriate colored felt and cut out.
3. Use the felt tip pen and draw just inside the edge of each piece with the appropriate color. Green will be used for the leaf and dark yellow will be used for both the flower and flower center.
4. Use the hot glue gun and place a drop to the backside of each felt piece to hold it in place. Start with the top flower and work your way down to the bottom flower.