For this project you will need:
- green and yellow textile felt (test and make sure felt will not
- soft matching lining material and fusible web
- 2 small glass nuggets
- jewel glue
- embroidery thread in color of choice
- fusible web
*** When buying the felt, check if the felt is safe to use with lenses. If not, it is recommended to fuse a soft material such as cotton to the inside of the case to avoid scratching the lenses.
1. Print out the case template to a size that your glasses will fit in and trace it onto the piece of felt, a piece of matching lining material and a piece of fusible web.
2. Cut all three pieces out.
3. Using an iron, fuse the cotton to what will be the inside of the case.
4. Print out the flower template and trace it twice onto the yellow felt. Cut the flowers out and sew them onto one half side of the case, using a basting stitch.
5. Fold the felt in half and now use a blanket stitch to sew it together.
6. Use the jewel glue and glue the glass nuggets onto the flower centers.