1. Cut a long white strip of cardstock ( approximately 6 cm x 15 cm) to fit the middle of your card like you see in the picture. Place this strip on a piece of silver cardstock and cut it out so that the silver cardstock is wider than the white cardstock by 1.5 cm or 1/2 inch.
2. Emboss 3 trees lengthwise and centered onto the white cardstock. If you do not have any embossing templates, you can, as an alternative, cut out 3 white trees and adhere these to the card. They have then also a raised effect.
3. Take your gel pen and draw around each tree to add to the embossed effect.
4. Prick 4 holes in each tree and sew on the beads and pearls as follows:
1. Insert your needle and thread from underneath through the hole.
2. Gather a sequin and a seed bead onto the thread.
3. Now insert the needle again through the sequin (NOT the bead) and the hole in the card. Pull tight in the back and continue to the next hole.
5. Once you are finished with the sewing, adhere the white cardstock centered onto the silver cardstock using double sided adhesive tape.
6. Adhere now the silver cardstock centered onto the card.
7. Glue a bow onto each tree.