1. Emboss the top 3/4 of the card with the Christmas tree embossing folder.
2. Emboss a strip of white card that is 2 cm high and the width of the card. Adhere the strip across the card.
3. Die cut a white scallop and use 3-D foam tape to stick it to the center of the card.
4. Die cut a red circle and adhere it to the center of the scallop.
5. For the bear motif, either die cut a circle (smaller than the previous circle) containing the motif. Not exactly cut out a second same motif and adhere it with 3-D foam tape to the circle motif.... or adhere 1 sticker to a circle. Take the second a second bear sticker and adhere it to cardstock. Cut out the second bear exactly and then adhere it to the circle motif. Now glue the finished circle to the center of the red circle.
6. Stick your message to white cardstock and cut out a rectangle shape. Glue this shape to an embossed pieced of red cardstock and then cut out with a small border. Use 3-D tape to adhere the greeting to the card.
The greeting on the card is German and means “Happy Holidays”.