1. First peel off three motifs and place each on white textured cardstock. Leave enough space between the motifs for cutting. Look at the pictures below for “coloring in” the motifs using the negatives.
2. Now you need to cut out a square or rectangle around each of the three motifs. Each square or rectangle should be the same size.
2. Adhere now each square or rectangle on red cardstock and cut a small border around each motif.
3. Add 3-D foam tape to the backside of each motif and put aside for the moment.
4. Create a diagonal separation on card from starting at the upper left side and going down towards the right corner.
5. Adhere now the 3 rectangles along this color border.
6. Add sticker greeting to the bottom right of the card.
7. Randomly place peel-off sticker stars on both the red and white sections.
To color the sticker insides:
1. Remove the sticker and place it on the card or other element you wish to decorate. Color the “negatives” left behind on the sticker sheet with the permanent sticker markers.
2. Remove the colored “negatives” from the sticker sheet using tweezers.
3. Place these “negatives” back to their original areas of the sticker.
4. Now you have a colored sticker to decorate your paper craft or card.