- Patterns below
- 8mm thick plywood
- Sturdy wire
- Drill with bit measuring 1.5mm
- Acrylic paint in orange, red, black, white, dark green,
yellow and gold
- Various round paintbrushes
- Stiff paintbrushes for drybrushing
- Wood glue
Instructions: (see picture for placement of elements)
1. Print each pattern out to a size you prefer. Follow the instructions below for preparing the pattern onto wood. Saw each piece out and sand the rough edges.
2. Paint the tops, sides and backs of each piece with the proper colors and let them dry.
3. Following the instructions below for drybrushing, dry brush each piece in the following colors: drybrush orange with red, drybrush black and green with white, and drybrush yellow with gold. Let each piece dry again.
4. Using the picture as reference, glue the cat and smaller pumpkin onto the larger pumpkin.
5. Drill a hole through the sides of the moon in the center.
6. Cut a longer piece of wire and insert it through the moon. Coil the wire now in 2 places using a pencil.
7. Drill 1 hole in the cat’s shoulder and on the left side of the larger pumpkin.
8. Insert the wire ends into each of the holes and secure in the back.
9. Spray the project with a clear sealer if desired.