1. First cover the pot with double-sided tape.
2. Starting at the top rim, start pressing the darker colored cord onto the tape making sure it adheres well. Keep wrapping the cord around the pot rim until it is covered.
3. Now continue with the lighter colored cord and keep wrapping and pressing it onto the pot until you reach the bottom. Cut the end at an angle and if necessary, add a drop of glue to the end and press it firmly onto the pot to assure it will not come unravel.
4. To apply the paper napkin motif, first cut the motif out.
5. Now it is time to “paint” the napkin motifs onto the pot. Brush a light amount of glue on the jute and press the motif onto it and flatten it in place. Use the paint brush and lightly apply more glue to the napkin, brushing it in place as you go along and also at the same time pressing the motif slightly into the details of the grooves of the jute until the entire motif is covered with glue and the napkin is adhered to the bottle. Be very careful doing this because the more saturated the napkin becomes, the more easier it will tear. Continue with the rest of the motifs until the pot looks the way you want it to.
6. Let the pot dry for a couple of hours